Paintings and Prints available

10/06/15

think I better resurrect this blog after all it is my virtual self, that an FB, although I'm dis-inclined to practice scrutinizing my navel in public but perhaps that's the job of an artist, to share.
After the show last spring at the Moses Lake Museum I am a little un-inspired.  Maybe it was that and the distraction of farming and then the fires of summer in which we had to evacuate the ranch for weeks.  The smoke still lingers and probably will until snowfall if it ever does.  If we don't start getting snow fires will be the "new normal" if they aren't already.
We're headed to Mexico for a month or so.  I'm looking forward to the bright colors, sea and foreign sites.  Think I'll take watercolors as they are easier to pack and I enjoy the spontaneity they offer.





1 comment:

RBnorth said...

I loved your presentation in Hope last weekend. I hope you don't mind if I do a blog post about it. I haven't posted it yet.

http://retiredmtnlady.blogspot.com/

Connie Burkhart